As a locally owned and operated company, we are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. That commitment is reflected in the way that we continuously invest in our people and technology.
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire, among them a strong work ethic, a high level of organizational ability and effective interpersonal skills. In addition to an applicant's other qualifications, however, there is one attribute in particular we seek: the desire to provide a high level of customer service.
We can train people to work with technology, but to have a never-ending passion for achieving customer satisfaction takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, you will find a rewarding career with us. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing training and a dynamic work experience that is both challenging and rewarding. You will have every opportunity to grow with our company.
MINUTEMAN PRESS is an international full service provider of print related services. We are individually owned and operated franchise dedicated to providing excellent service and outstanding quality to our ever expanding customer base. We service fortune 500 corporations to home based businesses and everything in between.
OUR PRODUCTS: We produce stationary, business cards, newsletters, full color brochures, posters, instruction and training manuals, and dozens of complex projects weekly. We have an excellent graphic design department, as well as pre-press equipment, printing presses and bindery equipment.
FULL TIME -OUTSIDE SALES PERSON
• Competitive base salary, health benifits, plus a 10%
• Potential to earn $50-75,000 annually, but the sky is
• Existing accounts, sales leads and target marketing.
• Comprehensive Training.
• Exciting, Team Oriented Professional Environment.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
• Minimum of 2 years business to business outside
• Excellent verbal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage your time efficiently.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Develop and manage relationships with existing
• Identify and target prospective clients.
• Contact dormant accounts and reactivate them.
• Develop solution-selling strategies.
• Establish account relationships through cold calling.
• Printing sales experience a definite plus, however we
will train the right candidate with a strong sales
• Candidate must be organized, energetic, self-
motivated accepting oversight and accountability, and
a people person who loves to develop relationships.
• Candidate will prepare strategies and issue reports of
e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax to: (781) 461-8446